Thursday, October 21, 2010

Bad Humour

I need a bit of escapism from the horror of apartment hunting - I've lapsed into the "I can move again in 6 months, how bad could this be?" mentality; always a bad sign. Only I still don't have anywhere to move from 6 months from now.
Most people won't get why I think these are funny, but I'm okay with that. If you don't get it, that means you're a normal, well-adjusted person. Congrats.

But do they serve chicken fingers? No.
I realize this word has many meanings, but the first one I learned is of course the most memorable.


So that's what happened to them . . . 
I finally saw a possibly wild Muscovy Duck - it's actually enormous. And check out those speedy Mallard * Domestic Duck hybrids in the background!

1 comment:

  1. I would totally buy Brontosaurus egg ?nectarines. It is so awesome I can hardly stand it.

    ReplyDelete